Thursday, October 26, 2017

#TL2017moviewatch : Thor Ragnarok

 
Here comes the God of Thunder.

I think because I have read Planet Hulk story before, so it took me some time to digest what turned out in Thor Ragnarok. That includes some characters as well, they are slightly different in terms of interpretations from the comics. I had a few expectations unmet but I guess Kevin Feige has his reasons to keep us fans waiting and questioning.

Nevertheless, after two serious tone of Thor movies, I guess the third outing wants to lighten the mood a bit. Probably one of Marvel’s most comedic outing, it feels like there’s always jokes here and there. Clearly the director and the actors enjoyed themselves while making this movie, which actually made this whole movie enjoyable. You won't be disappointed by the action sequence as well.
 
Hulk smashes his role in this movie. Stan Lee's cameos continue to entertain us. Also, a few interesting cameos, name drops and usual MCU easter eggs to spot. And oh, 2 post credit scenes btw.

Looking forward to next year’s MCU lineup. Could be intensive.. starting with Black Panther.

Rating : 8.5/10

No comments: